We define a new build as a property that was built in the last 24 months based on the completion certificate.
Articles in this section
- What is an ESW1 form?
- Let-to-buy, can Molo help?
- How do you define a new build property?
- Can I get a mortgage on a New Build Property?
- What type of property tenure do you accept?
- What happens if my BTL property is unoccupied?
- Does Molo lend against HMOs?
- Which postcodes are considered in the North of England?
- What is the minimum property value?
- Can I get a mortgage on a new purchase with Molo?