Yes! Currently, we only offer buy-to-let mortgages, this means that we can only offer a mortgage if you are planning to use your property to rent out not to live in.
Articles in this section
- What is an ESW1 form?
- Let-to-buy, can Molo help?
- How do you define a new build property?
- Can I get a mortgage on a New Build Property?
- What type of property tenure do you accept?
- What happens if my BTL property is unoccupied?
- Does Molo lend against HMOs?
- Which postcodes are considered in the North of England?
- What is the minimum property value?
- Can I get a mortgage on a new purchase with Molo?