Yes! You are able to remortgage your existing buy-to-let mortgage balance to us, depending on your current loan to value, you can also borrow more against your existing property up to a value of 75%
Articles in this section
- What is cashback and how does it work?
- Can you help me pay of debt
- Can I remortgage and borrow more
- Can I remortgage my current balance with Molo?
- Can I get a Buy-to-Let mortgage with Molo?
- Can I get a residential mortgage with Molo?
- Can I have multiple mortgages with Molo?
- What's the maximum term I can borrow for?
- How much can I borrow?
- What are Molo's current rates?