For purchase applications, we will require proof of deposit.
For Residential applications we can consider up to 95% Loan-to-Value (LTV) applications so would require you to evidence the remaining 5%.
For BTL applications we can consider up to 80% Loan-to-Value (LTV) applications so would require you to evidence the remaining 20%
However, for the following applications, we will provide a mortgage of up to 75% LTV
- New build
- Ex-Local Authority properties
- Remortgage and borrowing more
Use the calculator to check the rates and products you could get, and start an application when you're ready.
Gifted deposits are also accepted subject to a full underwriter review and a gifted deposit letter being provided.