Yes, you may still apply for a mortgage - but we may need to verify your income and affordability post-retirement.
Articles in this section
- I'm retired
- I've recently changed my employment
- I'm a limited company director
- What incomes do you accept?
- I'm a sole trader/ partnership
- What is the minimum and or maximum age I need to be to qualify for a mortgage?
- I want a mortgage on more than one property
- I have a number of buy-to-let mortgaged properties
- I am moving to a new property and looking for a BTL mortgage on my current property
- Can I apply for a mortgage under my company?