You can apply for a BTL (Buy to let) mortgage with Molo under your limited company.
Please be aware that currently, we can only support applications from limited companies that meet the following:
- are set up for the sole purpose of investing in the property i.e. SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles).
The company SIC Code must be one or more of the following: 64305, 64910, 68100, 68201, 68209, 68310, 68320.
No other SIC codes will be accepted.
- with up to a total of 4 directors and significant shareholders (with greater than 25% shareholding).
Each director and significant shareholder will need to provide a full personal guarantee.
Apply with Molo's limited company mortgages
Learn more about how to apply for a mortgage under an SPV limited company
- Purchase a buy-to-let property as a limited company
- Limited company buy-to-let mortgages
- Are 75% LTV buy-to-let mortgages still worth it?