To be eligible for a mortgage with Molo, the minimum property value is £75,000 in the North East and North West of England. In the rest of England and Wales, the minimum property value we will consider is £100,000. For ex-local authority properties, the minimum property value is £150,000.
Articles in this section
- What are my conveyancing options?
- What is the minimum property value?
- What is Independent Legal Advice (ILA) and why do I need it?
- What legal fees will I pay?
- Can I have multiple mortgages with Molo?
- What is a SIC code and how do I find my company’s SIC code?
- What stress rates are used?
- What are Molo's interest cover ratio (ICR) coverage requirements?
- What is the application process?
- I am unable to progress as the property address cannot be found - what should I do?