Molo runs a soft credit check to be able to provide your with a Decision-in-principle (DIP), and a full credit check to assess the suitability of your application for a mortgage.
Articles in this section
- What is automated valuation and how does it work?
- What is my credit score?
- What is a soft credit check?
- My ID verification did not pass automatically. What happens next?
- Tips and guidance on completing the ID verification
- Why are different products shown at DIP and product selection?
- What is the conveyancing process after getting a mortgage offer from Molo?
- How do you verify my ID?
- When does Molo run a credit check?
- What is a credit check?