The maximum term you can borrow for with Molo is 35 years.
Articles in this section
- What are my conveyancing options?
- What is the minimum property value?
- What is Independent Legal Advice (ILA) and why do I need it?
- What legal fees will I pay?
- Can I have multiple mortgages with Molo?
- What is a SIC code and how do I find my company’s SIC code?
- What stress rates are used?
- What are Molo's interest cover ratio (ICR) coverage requirements?
- What is the application process?
- I am unable to progress as the property address cannot be found - what should I do?