If the validity of the first valuation has lapsed, because 6 months have passed since it was first given, then we would need to value the property again. However, we will only instruct a physical valuation if it is necessary and an automated valuation model cannot be accepted.
Articles in this section
- I've received a "hang in there" or " we're sorry" message - what happens next?
- How many times can I apply?
- Why have I been rejected?
- Will I need a second valuation of my property if I want to apply for a new deal?
- Do I need to have a second credit check if I want to apply for a new deal?
- When would I have to make my first mortgage payment?
- What's the maximum term I can borrow for?
- What's the minimum term I can borrow for?
- What do I need to have to hand to complete my mortgage application?
- What are Molo's current rates?