If the validity of the first valuation has lapsed, because 6 months have passed since it was first given, then we would need to value the property again. However, we will only instruct a physical valuation if you require an 80% LTV product or an automated valuation model cannot be accepted.
Articles in this section
- How long is the mortgage process with Molo?
- I get an error message on entering my company number - how can I proceed?
- Do I need to have a second credit check if I want to apply for a new deal?
- Will I need a second valuation of my property if I want to apply for a new deal?
- How many times can I apply?
- I've received a "we need to run some checks" message - what happens next?
- I am unable to progress as the property address cannot be found - what should I do?
- What is the application process?