If you’re due to return to work within the next 3 months, we’ll use your return to work salary. If you’re off work for another 4-12 months, we'll still use your return to work salary, but we'll need evidence of how you’re covering the shortfall in your income to pay the monthly mortgage payments (e.g. savings). We'll also need confirmation of your return to work date and the terms and conditions, from both you and your employer.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for a mortgage under my company?
- I’m on a visa – can you help?
- Can I still apply for a mortgage if I’m due to retire before it comes to an end?
- Can I apply for a mortgage even if I'm in debt?
- I have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) against myself. Can I still get a mortgage with Molo?
- What is the minimum and or maximum age I need to be to qualify for a mortgage?
- How long should I have lived in the UK to be considered for a mortgage?
- Can I apply for a mortgage if I'm on maternity/paternity leave?
- I'm retired, can I still apply for a mortgage if I'm on my pension?
- I will be applying with others – can you help?