As a part of our application process, we need the address of your targeted property so that we can use our automated systems to value the property and give you your mortgage offer.
Articles in this section
- I've accepted the mortgage terms, when will I get the mortgage offer?
- What is a SIC code and how do I find my company’s SIC code?
- What stress rates are used?
- What are Molo's ICR coverage requirements?
- What is the application process?
- I am unable to progress as the property address cannot be found - what should I do?
- I get an error message on entering my company number - how can I proceed?
- I've received a "we need to run some checks" message - what happens next?
- How many times can I apply?
- Why have I been rejected?