As a part of our application process, we need the address of your targeted mortgaged property so that we can use our automated systems to value the property and give you your mortgage offer.
Articles in this section
- I've received a "hang in there" or " we're sorry" message - what happens next?
- How many times can I apply?
- Why have I been rejected?
- Will I need a second valuation of my property if I want to apply for a new deal?
- Do I need to have a second credit check if I want to apply for a new deal?
- When would I have to make my first mortgage payment?
- What's the maximum term I can borrow for?
- What's the minimum term I can borrow for?
- What do I need to have to hand to complete my mortgage application?
- What are Molo's current rates?