We will be able to offer you a mortgage as long as you can prove you have the right to reside in the UK, and that you have been resident in the UK for 3 years minimum.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply for a mortgage under my company?
- I’m on a visa – can you help?
- Can I still apply for a mortgage if I’m due to retire before it comes to an end?
- Can I apply for a mortgage even if I'm in debt?
- I have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) against myself. Can I still get a mortgage with Molo?
- What is the minimum and or maximum age I need to be to qualify for a mortgage?
- How long should I have lived in the UK to be considered for a mortgage?
- Can I apply for a mortgage if I'm on maternity/paternity leave?
- I'm retired, can I still apply for a mortgage if I'm on my pension?
- I will be applying with others – can you help?