Before you start
What you need / Your eligibility / Property eligibility / Our mortgages / Deposits
Mortgages we offer
- Can I get a residential mortgage with Molo?
- Can you help me pay off debt?
- Can I remortgage and borrow more?
- Can I remortgage my current balance with Molo?
- Can I get a Buy-to-Let mortgage with Molo?
- Can I have multiple mortgages with Molo?
- What is the minimum and or maximum age I need to be to get a BTL mortgage?
- I'm retired - can I still apply for a mortgage?
- I've recently changed my employment - will this affect my application?
- I'm a limited company director, can I apply for a Buy to Let mortgage?
- I have a County Court Judgment (CCJ). Can I still get a BTL mortgage with Molo?
- How long do I have to have lived in the UK to before I can get a mortgage?
Your properties' eligibility
- I'm looking for a let-to-buy mortgage, can Molo help?
- Can I get a BTL mortgage on a New Build Property?
- What type of property tenure do you accept?
- What happens if my BTL property is unoccupied?
- Which postcodes are considered in the North of England?
- What is the minimum property value for a mortgage?