Criteria for if we can lend to you
- What is the minimum and or maximum age I need to be to get a BTL mortgage?
- I'm retired - can I still apply for a mortgage?
- I've recently changed my employment - will this affect my application?
- I'm a limited company director, can I apply for a Buy to Let mortgage?
- I have a County Court Judgment (CCJ). Can I still get a BTL mortgage with Molo?
- How long do I have to have lived in the UK to before I can get a mortgage?
- Can I apply for a mortgage if I'm on maternity/paternity leave?
- Can I apply on my own or with others?
- I have bad credit - can I still apply for a mortgage?
- I’m a contractor - can I get a mortgage with Molo?
- What income do you accept for a Buy to Let mortgage?
- I'm a sole trader/partnership - can I get a mortgage with Molo?
- I want a mortgage on more than one property - can I do this with Molo?
- I have a number of buy-to-let mortgaged properties, can I still get a mortgage with Molo?
- I am moving to a new property and looking for a BTL mortgage on my current home - can you help?
- Can I apply for a mortgage under my company?
- I want to switch from another lender.