Depending on your specific financial situation and a full credit check being completed at full application, we may be able to help even if your credit history isn’t in the best shape.
The following must be true for all parties to the mortgage:
- A maximum of 1 secured arrears in the past 24 months (secured is defined as against property only)
- No defaults in the past 12 months
- No more than £1000 defaults total in the past 36 months
- No more than £500 of satisfied CCJs within the last 24 months
- No unsatisfied CCJs
- Debt management
- No previous bankruptcy/IVA in the last 6 years
- No previous repossessions
If you're unsure, we only run a soft credit check when giving you a mortgage in principle, so you can check without affecting your credit history!