You must have lived full time in the UK for the last 3 months to be eligible for a mortgage with us.
Articles in this section
- Does Molo consider Portfolio Landlords?
- What is the minimum and or maximum age I need to be to get a BTL mortgage?
- I'm retired - can I still apply for a mortgage?
- I've recently changed my employment - will this affect my application?
- I'm a limited company director, can I apply for a Buy to Let mortgage?
- I have a County Court Judgment (CCJ). Can I still get a BTL mortgage with Molo?
- How long do I need to have lived in the UK to before I can get a mortgage?
- Can I apply for a mortgage if I'm on maternity/paternity leave?
- Can I apply on my own or with others?
- I have bad credit - can I still apply for a mortgage?